March 21, 2014

My Birthday Suit...what a difference a year makes!

2013 - Birthday #27
Last year for my birthday we took a big trip. I love birthdays, plus we were due for a big trip. We went to St. Martin (French side) for almost two weeks and loved every minute. We're not big 'beach' travelers but we needed something different with a language change. This was one of the most relaxing vacations we've ever been on and I found my favorite place in the world (so far); St. Barths. I've always wanted to go to a topless beach and staying on the french side with minimal American tourists gave us this opportunity. My plan was to then be in my birthday suit for my birthday.

Mission Accomplished. 
Hello, Old Body...

2014 - Birthday #28
This year we're ending my pregnancy the way it started...with a road-trip and vacation, but mini version. We bundled my birthday weekend and baby-moon into one weekend and decided to stay in Miami. I wasn't having any early labor signs this week so we booked a hotel, took the risk and drove from Tampa to Miami for the weekend. Our last trip was in August for Nate's birthday (the same week I found out I was pregnant) so we've been itching for a getaway. Our "me" time splurge is lounging all day by a nice pool under an umbrella with pool boy service. 

Keeping these milk trucks covered this year :)

A look back at Birthday #27

No comments:

Post a Comment