March 31, 2014

It's time...my new blog name is here!



I'm transitioning into a new dimension of life, Motherhood. I needed to represent my newly partly-selfless decision making from here on out with a fresh name so I can document all my honest motherhood nuances under my new evergreen title, Sensible Ma. Also, Nate told me the old name was stupid and I should change it....so I made him work with me on this one!


  • Origin: Old French
  • Adjective: (of a statement or course of action) chosen in accordance with wisdom or prudence; likely to be of benefit. (of an object) practical and functional rather than decorative.
  • Archaic: Readily perceived; appreciable. Able to notice or appreciate; not unaware of.
  • Synonyms: practical, realistic, rational
  • Antonyms: Foolish


  • Origin: English
  • Noun: (informal) One's mother.

As much of a planner and worry-wart I am, I'm also very sensible about the reality of a situation and accepting that not everything will be perfect and mistakes will be made. As a new mom I'm conscious about a lot of products to use, organic everything and non-chemical anything. As much as I like being a creative, modern and forward thinker I'm also the kind of person that doesn't have patience for a lot of details if it's going to take up my time and stress me out. This is where I know I'll throw my arms in the air and use a non-organic, chemically doused product just to make my day a little more sensible.  This blog (and a baby) is an on-going venture so I'm extending the pregnancy journaling because it's fun and I like to write and divulge information you might not be comfortable hearing. And let's be honest, I'm an introvert so this is totally my thing!

Please continue to follow, stalk and share your own experiences and advice! If you followed the previous blog by email you'll need to re-subscribe to this one, you'll see the sign-up on the left sidebar of the new blog :)

No comments:

Post a Comment