March 18, 2014

37 Weeks! [This milestone deserves an exclamation point]


Due date: April 8, 2014
How far along? 37 Weeks
What fruit are you? Bunch of Swiss Chard
Total weight gain/loss41 lbs
Maternity clothes? The only clothes I can wear; my staples are tanks and Ts from Gap Maternity, J.Crew maternity jeans and my regular maxi dresses. 
Stretch marks? Not yet...
Sleep: Better than last week
Miss Anything? Talking without a lisp... these chubby cheeks need to go. 
Exercise: Bike rides, dog walks and yoga.
Movement: All the time like she doesn't fit in my belly any more, because she doesn't. A lot of rib kicking, she's at least helping my posture!
Food cravings: Watermelon and breaded sweets: muffins and donuts
Anything making you queasy or sick: Last weekend the smell of truffled oil on fries
Gender: Girl
Labor Signs: Braxton Hicks contractions, round ligament pains and light cramping when I'm doing too much
Belly Button in or out? the very, very inside is still inside but the rest is out
Happy or Moody: Tired and irritated
Looking forward to: My 28th Birthday on Friday and hopefully a weekend getaway, living in Florida and having a birthday during spring break season is not ideal for last minute plans! AND only two more days of work until my maternity leave starts :)
Best moments last week: The crash course of hypno-birthing and the arrival of the bookshelf and glider for the nursery! A nursery update coming soon :)

This was our St. Paddy's Day dinner outing: Fly Bar in downtown Tampa with a mocktail and Nate's favorite wine for their Monday special of 1/2 off wine night accompanied with jazz music. Nothing irish about this night except my green attire, heritage and Baby S' name :)

No comments:

Post a Comment