March 11, 2014

36 Weeks

It's been so long since we've been on a vacation that this music festival felt like one. It might of had something to do with the perfect weather we had but it was a much needed weekend of music and relaxation. This was also the most family friendly music festival we've ever seen, one of the bands even stopped playing to talk about it (positively); yay!

This entire weekend I was also reminded that I'm pregnant, huge and yes...I'm due soon. I suppose being around so many people the odds aren't in my favor.
My list of reminders:
1. Two people asked me personally: "Are you having twins?"
2. "Whoa!" (I noticed one guy say this to his friend as they walked by and I turned to my mom to ask if she saw it and she said, I've been seeing that all day except people were pointing at you)
3. "She's going to drop it right here" (my mom overheard this one too)

Due date: April 8, 2014
How far along? 36 Weeks (measuring 35 weeks)
What fruit are you? Head of lettuce
Total weight gain/loss40 lbs (yikes... and still one month left!)
Maternity clothes? The only clothes I can wear; my staples are clothes tanks and Ts from Gap Maternity, J.Crew jeans and my regular maxi dresses.
Stretch marks? Not yet...
Sleep: Not so much... tossing and turning.
Miss Anything? Sleep and energy
Exercise: Bike rides, dog walks and yoga.
Movement: All the time like she doesn't fit in my belly any more, because she doesn't. Her movements are actually uncomfortable in some spots. 
Food cravings: Girl Scout cookies and watermelon
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope
Gender: Girl
Labor Signs: Braxton Hicks contractions, round ligament pains and light cramping when I'm doing too much
Belly Button in or out? the very, very inside is still inside but the rest is out
Happy or Moody: Tired and irritated
Looking forward to: Our crash course in hypnobirthing at our house tonight!
Best moments last week: We're certified in infant and child/adult CPR, a weekend full of music and perfect weather and another art piece for the nursery by one of our favorite local artists, Brandon McLean!

Nana Fran

Music partner

Snickers Ice Cream :)

Boring water...

Nana Fran and two of my lady friends!

New art piece for Baby S

I love how he includes all four edges of the canvas 

No comments:

Post a Comment