February 11, 2014

32 Weeks/8 Months pregnant and 8 weeks left!

Due date: April 8, 2014
How far along? 32 Weeks
What fruit are you? Jicama
Total weight gain/loss35lbs
Maternity clothes? Only maternity clothes, Nate's t-shirts and I can finally wear my maxi dresses with the weather warming up! 
Stretch marks? Nope
Sleep: Mini wakes me up kicking and Sunday night I felt her hiccuping
Miss Anything? Sleep. Beer. Traveling.
Exercise: Bike rides and dog walks
Movement: She's getting into more of a routine and she'll definitely be a tough one to calm down at night because it's her favorite time to kick out all the energy
Food cravings: Anything but food with iron in it...which I"m deficient in, this is convenient.  
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope
Gender: Girl
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? Flat Inny
Happy or Moody: Happy but nervous that my Iron is too low :/
Looking forward to: The 3 day weekend, music festival in St. Pete and prepping the house and decor for our baby shower!
Best moments last week: What a good week of fun!
1. First bike ride on the Linus!




2. Our maternity photo shoot with the talented Ashlee Hamon Photography :)


The Kitchen Picture: We're truly laughing really hard because I was listening to Ashley say, "put some batter in his mouth" and my one track mind was thinking just that and not how gross it actually tasted. So before this laughing you see, Nate made a really grossed out face which made me laugh and realize what I did so I'm standing like this trying not to pee my pants. You're welcome :)

3. Megan's Baby Shower! (Follow up post coming soon!)

4. Ending our four month search for our dog area storage furniture piece!

5. Carli NOT having bloat; she was drooling, dry-heaving, throwing up her food and going to the bathroom (horse shit, literally) in the house. Not to mention, we came home one morning from getting coffee and as we looked through the front door window we watched roomba monster truck it over her horse shit and leave tire marks all over the kitchen floor. Great start to a day. This was a best moment because although she had symptoms of bloat Carli decided to eat a pair of Nate's undies, whole. Which she later yakked up, whole.
Her head sounds hollow if you knock on it, we don't expect a lot from her but she's a sweetie :)

No comments:

Post a Comment