February 3, 2014

31 Weeks


Due date: April 8, 2014
How far along? 31 Weeks
What fruit veggie are you? Coconut 
Total weight gain/loss: 30lbs
Maternity clothes? Only maternity clothes, Nate's t-shirts and I can finally wear my maxi dresses witht he weather warming up! 
Stretch marks? Nope
Sleep: My body craves it but I get hot and thirsty every other hour. Every night is different but my cave of pillows is heaven!
Miss Anything? Sleep...I know I'll eternally miss this.
Exercise: I got my bike :) 
Movement: So much, all day and at night
Food cravings: Milk for this awful acid reflux.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope
Gender: She
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? Flat Inny
Happy or Moody: Moody, I'm soo puffy and freaking out I only have 2 mths to get things done. BUT also very happy that baby's head is down and in the proper place already. 
Looking forward to: Midwife appt today (I'm every 2 wks now!) Class 5 tonight, maternity photos Friday and Megan's baby shower this weekend!
Best moments last week: I got my Linus Mixte bike!

and we're training Templeton to ride on the back :)

Nursery Updates: I bought these frames for our two Cory Robinson watercolor prints, we attempted to put the crib together but one of the pieces came damaged in packaging so we're waiting on that part to continue. The painting is finished and we just need to add molding against the ceiling. Slowly but surely... 

No comments:

Post a Comment