February 12, 2014

I Won a Liebster Award!

I won, I won! I won and I didn't even know what I won! Those are best. 
I had an unexpected surprise from another blogger Fawn that started following me through Bloglovin', which is an awesome site where you can follow all your favorite blogs and read them in once place plus discover other blogs. So, I checked out her blog and read her latest post that included her Liebster Award and nominees. This award is basically a pay-it-forward kudos that's given to newer bloggers by other bloggers (200 followers or less. Definitely me.) and it's just fun! Liebster is German and means beloved so this award allows newer bloggers to connect and express their blog love by answering questions given by their nominator and then share this with 11 small bloggers you think have growth potential! 


My Questions to answer
1. Who has made the biggest impact in your life?
My parents, of course. And Nathan.
2. What is your favorite part about blogging?
Sharing my opinions, traveling adventures, embarrassing stories, and hearing advice and stories from other readers and bloggers. 
I've never been a journal keeper  because I never saw the point or motivation but I love to write so blogging has been my ideal platform to share and connect. 
3. What type of girl were you in high school and are you still that same girl?
I was never the girly girl that had a lot girlfriends but I always had a group of friends (boys and girls) I did everything with and this seems to still be the case now :) 
4. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be?
Realistically: California's wine country = perfect weather and wine. All year.
Ideally: France or Italy's wine country. 
5. Where is your favorite store to shop?
Anthropologie 
6. What is your favorite quality about yourself?
Planner, blunt and introvert
7. What was your best vacation?
Best Vacation: New Years Eve in Paris
 Best Location: St. Barths
8. What's your biggest fear?
Losing loved ones
9. What is the top thing on your bucket list? 
Riding an elephant in Bali
10. What is your favorite food?
Starch. Shades of beige = southern comfort food. 
11. Who is your celebrity guy and girl crush?
Girl: Rachel McAdams
Guy: Jake Gyllenhaal

My Nominees & their Questions 
Natalie Watson Our Little Whoops
Julie Borm Everyday Happiness
Erin Watkins A Bit of Pop
Samantha Plymale The Newbie Diary
Danielle Gambino Mini's Mama
Jessica Crimella Life with My Loves
Lisa Bauman Mumma's Corner
Lindsey Muth Ot & Et 
Jordan Rose Berlin by the Bay
Erin Killian Happy Living
1. Why did you start your blog and how did you attract readers?
2. What was your most memorable vacation?
3. Beer, Wine or Cocktails?
4. Flats, Heels or your other favorite shoes (what are these?)
5. Since you're a creative writer, do you have a secret or non-secret creative hobby you do? 
6. What is your favorite genre of music/band/artist?
7. Introvert or Extrovert? And do you wish you were more like the other?
8. What do you do to stay fit and healthy? 
9. What is your favorite beauty product(s) right now?
10. What's your go-to recipe for a weeknight dinner? 

The Rules for a Liebster Award
1. Mention the person who nominated you with a link to their blog
2. Answer the 11 questions provided by the person who nominated you
3. Nominate 11 other bloggers with small followings 
4. Create a new set of 11 questions for your nominees to answer and let the bloggers know they were nominated! 

No comments:

Post a Comment