February 18, 2014

33 Weeks

This picture is technically 31 1/2 weeks but I was awfully busy during my 4 day weekend, plus we got ALL the photos from my boudoir and our maternity shoots so I lucked out! 

Due date: April 8, 2014
How far along? 33 Weeks
What fruit are you? Pineapple; the ultrasound we had to have with the physician since my iron was low said she's 4 lbs 11 oz... but that's not always accurate. My belly is measuring 33 cm so she's right on schedule there.
Total weight gain/loss35lbs - No gain!! I'm thanking our bike rides :)
Maternity clothes? Same: Only maternity clothes, Nate's t-shirts and I can finally wear my maxi dresses with the weather warming up! 
Stretch marks? No... might be getting to that yes mark the bigger I get!?
Sleep: As best I can with bathroom trips and kicking. My pillow cave is amazing though.
Miss Anything? Same: Sleep. Beer. Traveling.
Exercise: Bike rides! and dog walks
Movement: I think Mini gets her spastic movements from Nathan. She'll be a hyper wild child if she takes his genes!
Food cravings: Chocolate never fails... 
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope
Gender: Girl
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? The Inny is trying to come out
Happy or Moody: So moody lately. My iron is still low but it shouldn't be a huge deal in the end so I'm still working on trying to get it up.
Looking forward to: The Baby Shower and Black Megan coming in town!!! I have two Megan's and ever since college this is how they chose to differentiate themselves :)
circa 2007 

Best moments last week: My awesome 4 day weekend with Nathan...
We went on a few bike rides (one stop being a new coffee shop in the neighborhood!)



got a lot of stuff done for the baby shower on Saturday 



and had our photo reveal with Ashlee! Here's some sneak peaks of a few of our favs!



No comments:

Post a Comment