February 25, 2014

34 Weeks, a Baby Shower and the BEST of Friends

Saturday was our baby shower and it was so much fun! I of course didn't have time or remember to take photos to share how I organized everything but my dad took some so I'm waiting to see those so I can create a post. As hosts, we thought the event was successful and would like to make the blind beer tasting theme a yearly tradition :) It was very easy to construct, just a little stressful incorporating the baby shower part, but it did made the theme even cuter. Below are some photos other people took for our Eventstagram slideshow, which was such a fun and last minute idea. We also have video footage from the GoPro which I need to post once we get all the shots together! 

Due date: April 8, 2014
How far along? 34 Weeks
What fruit are you? Cantaloupe
Total weight gain/loss35lbs? I'm sure it's a few pounds more but our scale needs a new battery. I can literally feel the weight on my body, my hands hurt to close them in a fist, I bite the inside of my cheeks when I eat and my feet are just another painful story.
Maternity clothes? The same boring maternity clothes, Nate's t-shirts and maxi dresses.
Stretch marks? Not yet...
Sleep: Not so much... I wake up about every three hours.
Miss Anything? Sleep
Exercise: Bike rides, dog walks and yoga.
Movement: All the time like she doesn't fit in my belly any more.
Food cravings: Fritos, chocolate and girl scout cookies.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope
Gender: Girl
Labor Signs: Just Braxton Hicks contractions 
Belly Button in or out? Fat inny
Happy or Moody: Exhausted and Tired... I took naps the past two days and I'm NOT a nap person! 
Looking forward to: Relaxing this weekend after a FUN baby shower :) Nate and I are doing a yoga workshop called 'Navigating Labor' on Saturday
Best moments last week: Our Beer Tasting Baby Shower and my brother's 40th Birthday.
My Megans

Black Megan :)

Nick Tester (creator of OMG it's Lindz) We're hoping a new special edition is in the works :)

The Nursery

A few of my girlfriends

Enjoying the beer tasting, love this couple!

Gold glitter Red Velvet cake pops from the delicious Hands on Sweets! (those pink macaroons in the background are from Hands of Sweets too)
My Junior Leaguers, Kathryn & Jessica!

Nana Fran

One of the Birthday Boys (his big 4-0!)


 
The best (only) photos of the beer tasting table! 
I'm hoping Grandpa Walt have more to share...

No comments:

Post a Comment