December 24, 2013

25 Weeks



Due date: April 8, 2014
How far along? 25 Weeks 
What fruit are you? Size of a rutabaga 
Total weight gain/loss: 25 lbs ... I'm really starting to feel the pounds. I bit the inside of my mouth twice already because my cheeks are puffy :( I have elephantitis on my left leg too. Signs of the 3rd tri!
Maternity clothes? The only clothes I can wear now. There's too many to name at this point but the essentials are the Tummy TubeJcrew Pixie pants and Matchstick jeans
Stretch marks? No...
Sleep: Can't get enough
Miss Anything? I'll miss drinking through our marathon of opening presents :(
Exercise: Yoga and I should get my Linus Mixte 3 bicycle today :)
Movement: All the time and all over the place; I'm starting to feel her a lot in my lower pelvic area but no tumbles yet. 
Food cravings: All sweets. 
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope
Gender: Daughter :) 
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? I can't believe it's still technically in!
Happy or Moody: Not so calm any more... maybe it's the holidays and trying to host like I'm not 25lbs heavier? 
Looking forward to: Hosting Christmas Eve dinner and then CHRISTMAS at Fran & Walt's (parents)!
Best moments this week: Christmas parties, gift exchange, seeing It's A Wonderful Life at the Tampa Theatre and today starts my holiday vaca!
I finished wrapping all of our presents! This is what I mean when I say 'marathon of opening presents',  this is just our portion for 9 people :) WE LOVE CHRISTMAS!

No comments:

Post a Comment