December 3, 2013

22 Weeks & 1st Nursery Purchases

Carli follows me everywhere :)

Due date: April 8, 2014
How far along? 22 Weeks 
What fruit are you? Spaghetti Squash and 12 to 16 ounces (We're measuring on schedule again)
Total weight gain/loss: 14 lbs
Maternity clothes? Yes. The Tummy TubeJcrew Pixie pants are ordered, holiday outfits from Gap and my first pair of maternity jeans which I'm returning. Right now I still prefer leggings and the tummy tube with my own jeans. That British pudge has kicked in so the booty and boobies have grown and larger undergarments are now in rotation :) 
Stretch marks? No but I'm seeing the start of varicose veins on my shin! Ahhh. Old Woman.
Sleep: Loved sleeping in during the holiday break! I'm sleeping better after a couple acupuncture sessions for my sciatica and also falling asleep with this pillow!
Miss Anything? Fancy drinks during Thanksgiving & a real Buddy Brew coffee! :( 
Getting measured for my new bicycle :)
Exercise: Walking the dogs and soon to be bike riding on my new Linus Dutchi 3 bicycle Nate bought me as a late anniversary gift!! I'll post it on the social medias as soon as we're able to pick it up :) 
Movement: I'm pretty sure I've felt her all weekend unless we're both having gas. Tacos, beans and rice were had this weekend...
Food cravings: Sweets! I've never been an ice cream eater even when Nate buys it (he eats it like he's pregnant) but I eat it almost every night now with whipped cream and chocolate syrup :) 
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope
Gender: Lady :)
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? It's looking real tiny and barely has a hole but it's still an inny
Happy or Moody: So calm but the princess-syndrome can come out when I'm hungry.
Looking forward to: Christmas parties starting this weekend and seeing The Nutcracker with my mom (Bucket List -- check!)
Best moments this week: Thanksgiving, Sleeping, Small Business Saturday shopping, Christmas decorating and choosing a theme for the nursery!

While we were shopping at our favorite local shops this past Saturday we found a couple pieces at a vintage shop, Yesterdazed. These were officially our first baby purchases, a stool/chair that Nate use to have as a little kid and a cute Norman Rockwell piece. I LOVE Norman Rockwell and after visiting the museum as a kid my parents bought me my first piece; its followed me to college and in my (our) bedroom today. SO, our 'theme' for the nursery is going to be vintage items of our favorite childhood memories. The walls will be (of course) a very light grey with white accents and filled with our awesome memories of vintage items, pictures and useful things.

Topping the tree off with the star!



No comments:

Post a Comment