December 10, 2013

23 Weeks


Due date: April 8, 2014
How far along? 23 Weeks 
What fruit are you? Large Mango and over 1 lb
Total weight gain/loss: 17 lbs, I've officially surpassed my freshman 15 college days and our scale this morning just asked if I was Nate or Lindsay...
Maternity clothes? Yes! The Tummy Tube with regular jeans and loving my Jcrew Pixie pants and Matchstick jeans.
Stretch marks? No...
Sleep: Pretty well with the Bump pillow and Lavender neck pillow!
Miss Anything? Fancy holiday drinks & a real Buddy Brew coffee!
Exercise: Yoga and still waiting on my Linus Dutchi 3 bicycle 
Movement: All the time and all over the place; I'm starting to feel her a lot in my lower pelvic area. 
Food cravings: Sweets! I still look forward to gelato every night... 
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope
Gender: Madame :) 
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? Still a small, flattening Inny
Happy or Moody: Happy! 
Looking forward to: The weekend! Holiday parties, shopping, art show and more crafts :)
Best moments this week: I filled Templeton's water bowl and started walking it back to the bedroom forgetting what i was doing. The Nutcracker and lunch at the theatre with my mom!
2012 vs. 2013
(I like blue :) My dress this year is from Old Navy's maternity line but currently out of stock)


No comments:

Post a Comment