December 17, 2013

24 Weeks

(Per usual, Carli is by my side)

Due date: April 8, 2014
How far along? 24 Weeks 
What fruit are you? Size of an ear of corn
Total weight gain/loss: 20 lbs ... I told the scale the truth that it was really me gaining weight (see last weeks post); now every time I step on it asks. I'm definitely ones of those girls that's going to gain too much weight!
Maternity clothes? Since last week I outgrew most of my tops and my regular jeans are a tad snug on the thunder thighs. There's too many to name at this point but the essentials are the Tummy TubeJcrew Pixie pants and Matchstick jeans
Stretch marks? No... but if I eat too much my tummy physically feels like it's stretching and hurts!
Sleep: Nothing makes me sleep better than a night of prenatal yoga
Miss Anything? whiskey cocktails and champagne
Exercise: Yoga and waiting on my Linus Mixte 3 bicycle... soon :)
Movement: All the time and all over the place; I'm starting to feel her a lot in my lower pelvic area. 
Food cravings: Forever and always, dark chocolate, anything with caramel and peanut butter cups. Maybe this is where those extra LBs are coming from ... said the fat girl. 
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope
Gender: Little Minnie :) 
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? Tiny, flattening Inny
Happy or Moody: Happy! 
Looking forward to: This work week going by fast because we're hosting a Gift exchange and Christmas Vacation Drinking Game party and one of 3 brothers gets in town!!
Best moments this week: Christmas parties, art show and Annual Christmas shopping with mommy! (bucket list, check!) Pregnancy brain highlight of the weekend: At 5pm in the mall, after a long day of shopping, I realized I only put one earring on :)
Christmas Party!

Art show purchase for the nursery! This quote from Emerson makes sense to us because if we were having a boy the name was going to be Emerson after this philosopher (Nate's favorite).

No comments:

Post a Comment