November 10, 2013

Busy weekend for the bump & Nate's TV debut

The bump is growing and we were out on the town all weekend! My weekend started on Thursday after work for a night out with my Junior League girls shopping at the VIP kick-off party for the 10th Annual Holiday Gift Market.

Nate obviously had a longer day than me...hahaha I laugh every time I look at this!

Friday was a busy day with our birthing center appointment in the morning (which I'll elaborate more on the 19 week update) and then a full day on my feet working The Holiday Gift Market. 

After a long day it was sooo nice coming home to a clean house, freshly shaved little man and hosed down sweet horse.

Saturday began with a little bit of shopping at The Market and Nate's TV debut on the news which we didn't see until today! The Market has an area for the men to relax while their women shop called, The Man Cave; we linked up with a furniture company and set-up the necessities; sports and leather couches. Here's a little behind the scenes gossip... Nate didn't want to walk around the Market with me so he decided to just eat, again. He must have acquired my preggo sense of smell (my sinuses are blocking the intense smell I'm supposed to be having) because at first sniff he was all over some wings. I remember him texting me as I was shopping that he was in the man cave eating wings and Nate's the kind of person that doesn't know how to sit quietly alone, he needs to be talking to someone at all times, so he brought his food into the man cave. Nate's not into watching sports which is why I found it funny that he was sitting in the man cave in the first place so this morning when we watched the news segment on The Market he admitted that he originally sat next to an older woman and started asking what she bought to strike up a conversation so she asked if it was okay to change the channel and watch HGTV instead of sports; Nate said he preferred HGTV :)

The most exciting part of the weekend for us was listening to music all day at the Coastline Music Festival! We committed to the day because two bands we're fans of were playing; Surfer Blood and The Joy Formidable. Most of the bands are still a little too 'pop' for us but it's hard to refuse a full day of music in our 'genre' because it's so rare to find in Tampa and the city needs our support! 

There's always free ice cream at music fests :) Talenti is our go-to gelato and now they have gelato pops covered in dark chocolate. Genius.
 

Just buying papa a beer :)

 Watching Surfer Blood

Sunday has been our recovery day and giving the dogs their much needed attention! 

No comments:

Post a Comment