November 12, 2013

19 Weeks: Shopping, Music and Celebrating 5 Years

Due date: April 8, 2014
How far along? 19 Weeks
What fruit are you? Heirloom tomato...Mmm, a caprese salad sounds good
Total weight gain/loss: 5 lbs
Maternity clothes? The Tummy Tube is so great along with Gap's Leggings, tanks and T-shirts.
Stretch marks? Nope, lathering on Mustela cream though
Sleep: My sciatica keeps me tossing all night but I have referrals for a preg friendly chiropractor and acupuncturist! This will also be the same chiropractor helping my uterus through labor :) The Bump Nest body pillow will be purchased very soon!
Miss Anything? Having a glass of wine after a long day of work! 
Exercise: Pure Barre and still waiting for a free Thursday evening so I can take prenatal yoga again!
Movement: Not yet ...maybe my abs are stronger than I thought :) 
Food cravings: Flavored Starbucks drinks
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope
Gender: FRIDAY!! 
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy and anxious to know the gender!
Looking forward to: Finding out the gender THIS FRIDAY! and attending The Mother of all Baby Showers that evening with my preg friend Megan and our hubs'. Let the real planning begin!!
Best momentS this week: Feeling so great and relieved after an amazing Holiday Gift Market weekend, all the planning and preg tears was worth it! The Coastline Music Festival on Saturday and seeing Surfer Blood. Celebrating our 5 year anniversary yesterday (11/11/13).

No comments:

Post a Comment