November 26, 2013

21 Weeks

This week's photo is from our brand new kitchen floors that have been ripped apart since July (my entire pregnancy!) This is also how expensive a Great Dane can be :) For about a month Carli went through a little emotional outbreak and peed in the kitchen at least once a day. A Great Dane's piss is like a bucket full! She would pee on a rug in front of the fridge but it would overflow all the way to the cabinets and sit there until we got home from work or when we woke up in the morning. Carli's pee ended up soaking the material underneath the wood and started to darken the wood in the entire area her piss was spreading. So, Nate's testosterone came out one evening and he started ripping up the floors thinking he could replace it with the extra pieces of wood we had in the shed. Long story short, we chose to replace the entire kitchen along with the back bathroom and foyer with black and white checkered tile to match our bungalow's original appeal. Thank you, Carli for adding value to our home :)
  
Before & After
Due date: April 8, 2014
How far along? 21 Weeks 
What fruit are you? Carrot to Spaghetti Squash and "the books" say 12 to 16 ounces
(We're measuring 1 1/2 weeks ahead of schedule since last sono so I'm doing a range until the next update)
Total weight gain/loss: 12 lbs, right on track!
Maternity clothes? The Tummy Tube, an array of items from Gap and the Jcrew Pixie pants are still on order, I'm waiting for the holiday online discounts to start!
Stretch marks? Nope and of course I'm slacking on using the Mustela cream
Sleep:  I could sleep through the night if my lower back didn't wake me up constantly. Although, since I'm on track with my weight gain and I'm average weight in general, it's okay to sleep on my back still :)
Miss Anything? Acupuncture has started and since I can't lay on my stomach or have needles in the exact spots I REALLY need them, I'm missing the luxury of the ability to relieve the pain quicker. 
Exercise: Walking the dogs :) 
Movement: Little movements on the side. My Placenta (sorry if that grosses you out!) is in the front of mini so her kicks aren't strong enough for me to feel her.
Food cravings: Sweets
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope
Gender: still a Lady :)
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? It's looking really tiny but still In
Happy or Moody: So calm but the princess-syndrome can come out easily
Looking forward to: Thanksgiving and sleeping in!
Best moment this week: Dinner with My Megans' & finally having a complete (and new!) kitchen floor. 
Naked Lindsay, Black Megan and Skinny Bitch

No comments:

Post a Comment