November 18, 2013

20 weeks, HALF WAY and Mini is a...

The Video Reveal

Due date: April 8, 2014
How far along? 20 Weeks - HALF WAY!
What object fruit are you? 'The Books' say 10 1/2 but we're 12 ounces (a can of beer!) We're measuring 1 1/2 weeks ahead of schedule so SHE could possibly come early. 
Total weight gain/loss: I think I finally popped and mini had a growth spurt, 10 lbs! 
Maternity clothes? The Tummy Tube, Gap's Leggings, tanks and T-shirts. Jcrew Pixie pants are on order, I live in the regular ones during the winter and they're available in maternity now! :)
Stretch marks? Nope, lathering on Mustela cream though just in case
Sleep: No more lying on my back, mini is directly on top of my vena cava blood vessel so it's best if I don't pass out while I sleep! The Bump Nest body pillow is arriving today!
Miss Anything? Sleeping on my back :) 
Exercise: My acupuncturist says no more Pure Barre because of my low back pain & sciatica but prenatal yoga is booked this week :)
Movement: Not yet ... but on the sono mini is movin' :) 
Food cravings: Mocktails :)
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope
Gender: GIRL!!!
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In ... if I push my stomach out it starts to flatten! :/
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy :)
Looking forward to: One less curiosity to wonder about and planning!
Best momentS this week: The Gender Reveal & The Mother of all Baby Showers


No comments:

Post a Comment