October 31, 2013

Happy Halloween from Tom Hanks, Wilson and Mini Wilson!

Surprise social media! We unexpectedly took the natural next step in our five year relationship :) Our little mini will be arriving early April; April 8th, 2014 is our technical 'due date'. We started this blog because we read how important it is to journal the journey and keep family members from afar up to date. I'm going to try and post every week and now that I say it to the masses I'm holding myself liable! Help us win a stroller, we entered a contest because Halloween costume were required :) Vote for us here
Due date:  April 8, 2014
How far along? 17 Weeks
What Fruit are you? Turnip
Total weight gain/loss: Same
Maternity clothes? I'm still in love with the Gap LeggingsTank and my Jeans Fix
Stretch marks? No
Sleep: Sleeping is the best feeling right now.
Best moment this week: Announcing the news to the social masses and not hiding our secret any more!
Miss Anything? Champagne cocktails, wine and craft beer. 
Exercise: Pure Barre. Prenatal yoga is what I've been waiting for my whole life. Best hour of the day!
Movement: Not that I can tell
Food cravings: No big cravings, just eating what I want when I want it! 
Anything making you queasy or sick: Not eating right away in the morning
Gender: Nov. 22 at the 20 week appt!
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In
Happy or Moody most of the time: Calm and happy but patience is low
Looking forward to: Dressing up at work for our Dead Prom theme on Halloween

No comments:

Post a Comment