October 14, 2013

15 Weeks

I'm retiring my chalkboard skills because they're lacking :) Here's to the start of digital posts from various spots at our house!

Due date:  April 8, 2014
How far along? 15 Weeks
What Fruit are you? Apple
Total weight gain/loss: No extra bloat weight since last week
Maternity clothes? Shopping for leggings and still unbuttoning my jeans 
Stretch marks? No
Sleep: I still love sleeping
Best moment this week: Deciding on our baby bump Halloween costume!
Miss Anything? Alcohol. Skinny jeans.
Exercise: I bought weights and looked up prenatal yoga classes. Baby steps.
Movement: Still a little creeped out when this will happen...
Food cravings: skim milk, 3 Musketeers and mac & cheese 
Anything making you queasy or sick: Coffee and fish
Have you started to show yet: I'm starting to grow!
Gender: Still waiting to buy the pink or blue balloons... 2 more weeks, hopefully!
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy and energy is back
Looking forward to: Weekend trip to Little Gasparilla Island with friends and dressing this bump in a bikini! 

No comments:

Post a Comment