October 9, 2013

Bloat or Baby Bump?

Tuesday, October 8, 2013 marks my 14th week of being knocked up. I'm officially starting the second trimester! The most frustrating thing about this time of pregnancy is wondering if you're growing a baby bump or you're just getting fat from eating. My Dr. assured me I'm just bloated and fat. Fantastic, I'll just continue to leave my jeans unbuttoned then. 

Everything I said I'd 'prepare' for and plan before I got pregnant was such a waste of time. "I'm going to workout and be so in shape" and "I'm going to eat the healthiest foods when I"m pregnant" YEAH RIGHT! I've worked out maybe 3 times in the past 3 months and I don't feel the least bit guilty eating an entire box of Mac & Cheese! 



14 Weeks
Due date:  April 8, 2014
How far along? 14 Weeks
What Fruit are you? Lemon
Total weight gain/loss: Gained 2 lbs of bloat
Maternity clothes? Not officially unless unbuttoning my jeans and wearing loose dresses count
Stretch marks? No
Sleep: I love sleeping
Best moment this week: Leaving the house in Nate’s shoes and not realizing it until we were on the interstate and how thick my hair has gotten!
Miss Anything? October beers…
Exercise: Ughh don’t remind me…
Movement: Luckily my gas bubbles keep moving along
Food cravings: Comfort food, soups and skim milk
Anything making you queasy or sick: Not eating and the smell of my Great Dane when I brush my teeth.
Have you started to show yet: My Dr. says no but my bloating and jeans say yes.
Gender: Anxiously waiting!! I'm Hoping Fetus doesn't keep his/her legs crossed during the next sono in a few weeks!
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy, i'm gaining energy again! 
Looking forward to:  My 16 Week ultrasound on the 25th!


Behind the scenes action shot (thanks farty marty!)


No comments:

Post a Comment