October 23, 2013

16 Weeks


Due date:  April 8, 2014
How far along? 16 Weeks
What Fruit are you? Avocado
Total weight gain/loss: I weighed less than last week?
Maternity clothes? I'm in love with the Gap Leggings and Tank plus I found this Jeans Fix!
Stretch marks? No
Sleep: I still love sleeping
Best moment this week: We were having dinner at our favorite place, The Refinery that we frequent often and one of the veteran servers said 'Is this a congratulations?' when he delivered my burger well-done! And Taking the bump out to the beach!

Miss Anything? Champagne cocktails, wine and craft beer. Medium rare burgers.
Exercise: We walked for an hour on the beach this weekend and prenatal yoga on Sunday is planned!
Movement: I don't think so...
Food cravings: skim milk, chocolate and pasta
Anything making you queasy or sick: Looking at anything dirty when i'm brushing my teeth or eating
Gender: Hopefully finding out this Friday, Oct. 25!
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In
Happy or Moody most of the time: Calm and moody
Looking forward to: Dressing up in our bump inspired Halloween costumes

No comments:

Post a Comment