January 28, 2014

30 Weeks

This weeks photo is in front of my favorite piece in the house but it's also the most difficult to decorate, it changes all the time! That is all... most of my updates are below.
Due date: April 8 - 15, 2014
How far along? 30 Weeks
What fruit veggie are you? Large Cabbage
Total weight gain/loss28lbs
Maternity clothes? Only maternity clothes, Nate's t-shirts and on nice days I can wear my regular maxi dresses.
Stretch marks? Nope
Sleep: My internal temperature is rising so I wake up hot, thirsty and feeling mini kicking on the drum line.
Miss Anything? Beer... so soon.
Exercise: Prenatal Yoga
Movement: So much and everything is on my right side under my ribs!
Food cravings: Oatmeal in the mornings. Tacos. Milk. Chocolate, always.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope
Gender: She
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? Fat Inny, I'm not sure if it will actually come all the way out?
Happy or Moody: Emotional but happy about organizing. Iron is still low which makes sense for being really tired and moody.
Looking forward to: Class 4 tonight & this weekend = hair appt, chiro appt and ladies night out!
Best moments last week: My maternity boudoir photos with Ashlee (www.ashleehamon.com) and Stephanie (www.bmooreartistry.com). These ladies did an amazing job and it was so much fun and we're doing round two in a couple weeks for our regular maternity shoot!
We went to an art show Saturday evening that featured the artist, Cory Robinson at Workspace in Seminole Heights and collected two more small pieces; photo on the left in the middle with the lamb and little girl.
Here's a video from the show! 
[we made a cameo:)]
Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment