January 14, 2014

28 Weeks, Hello 3rd Trimester!

Yes, third trimester I know you're here. Hello :) And yes, those blue tight pants are my pjs, they're normally not so tight. I only have 12 more weeks to prepare and plan, my favorite, how exciting!
Since the last post I hadn't officially chosen the paint color but I really kinda had... it's the middle grey. We had planned to paint this past weekend but my awesome sinuses decided to take a turn for the worse and become an infection which had me on the couch congested, sneezing, smelling mucus (gross) and listening to bubble wrap in my ears. Thus, this week's photo was going to be in the newly painted nursery so instead this is our selfie wall of travels :)

Due date: April 8, 2014
How far along? 28 Weeks
What fruit veggie are you? Eggplant
Total weight gain/loss26lbs; the belly is officially a table.
Maternity clothes? Only maternity clothes and Nate's t-shirts
Stretch marks? No...
Sleep: Awful with this sinus infection :(
Miss Anything? Breathing.
Exercise: Hopefully yoga Thursday! No one is going to believe me any more but I should have my bike this week. I don't even know if I believe myself on that one...
Movement: Constantly. I've started to see and feel the long drags across my belly now.
Food cravings: Still fruit, mostly pineapple. I'll never refuse a chocolate chip cookie though...
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope
Gender: Lady  
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? Still an inny and I just noticed my naval ring holes (yes...I admit I used to sport a belly ring) they're BOTH showing. So even though my inny is still an inny, it has definitely protruded quite a bit! 
Happy or Moody: Moody, I was shocked I didn't get a sinus infection in 2013 but it came last week :(
Looking forward to: Seeing the chiro and our second birthing class this evening with a doula guest speaker.
Best moments last week: Choosing a crib, car seat and stroller. I'm an obsessive researcher and don't want to buy ten to make the right choice so this has been a revolution this past week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment