January 7, 2014

27 Weeks and then onward to the 3rd trimester!


It's my last week in the second trimester. Crazy. Only 13 weeks to go! We've officially, physically started on the nursery! Shockingly, we chose shades of gray, only three :) so I took this weeks photo against the colors to track the progress and remember what our former office turned den looked like. The current yellow-ish color on the wall was there when we bought the house and I'm pretty sure this room was a patio back in its day because of the wood paneling walls, which I love; the house was built in 1925.
Which color do you like!?
I'm leaning towards the middle gray. Oh fun, something else we've chosen is gray :) The swatches are for the glider and I'm thinking the darker gray. 

Oh that gun piece. No, this is not in the decor of the nursery but it's still a pretty cool piece we're not sure where to move yet. It actually has a blue glow that comes through the wood cut outs. This was a housewarming gift from our realtor. I know, that sounds weird. We were actually at a mutual friends/local artists house one evening that was having an art sale and we actually had our eye on it so our realtor bought it for us as a gift. The story around this piece is basically things you see that happen at bars, this was part of a collection and also included a piece of a woman and another with shot glasses.

Due date: April 8, 2014
How far along? 27 Weeks
What fruit veggie are you? Cauliflower 
Total weight gain/loss: No extra pounds, maintaining the 25lb weight gain! So happy the holidays are over...totally not my fault :)
Maternity clothes? Some of Nate's T-Shirts but the essentials are Jcrew Pixie pantsMatchstick jeans and maternity tees and tanks. I was able to wear a non-maternity maxi dress last weekend! Maxi dresses are so much easier than winter clothes.
Stretch marks? No...
Sleep: Great, after I saw the chiropractor.
Miss Anything? Fitting into pants... so ready for the spring to wear maxi dresses!
Exercise: No yoga last week again, I decided to fall asleep on the couch instead. Still waiting on my bike...
Movement: All the time. Nate's ADHD held out one evening and waited until he saw her kick through my skin, he was like a kid seeing a magic trick!
Food cravings: Pineapple and fruit, finally some healthy food.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope
Gender: A bow
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? Still an inny :)
Happy or Moody: Now that I'm consciously relaxing I'm calm again as I plan my way through January.
Looking forward to: This evening; my chiro appt. and then our 6 week birthing classes start!
Best moments last week: Staying & waking up late, the insomnia I've read about is definitely kicking in.

No comments:

Post a Comment